Sunday, August 3, 2008

Loving without assurance

You're a stranger when I met you
I don't even got a clue about you
But I don't understand why my skies are blue
Everytime that I will see you
Your smile makes me froze for a while
Your eyes tells me that you don't lie
I can hear you're voice even a thousand miles
That causes me to fly so high
I want to be with you
Gives you everything I can
I want to comfort you
And gives you joy when you're sad
I dont know what to do when you're around
When you talked to me, my heart bounds
I just keep my feet on the ground
I don't want myself to wake up and nothing to be found
I adore you but you dont know it
I admire you but I choose to hide it
I almost like you but you like someone else
And now I already love you, I don't know if you do too

No comments: