Thursday, July 31, 2008

coPing uP..

In my life, I experienced something that I can't easily forget. It is like a tattoo on my body that until now, I can't cope up. It is loving a person who loves you before but now, it seems that you are nothing to him. Loving someone can cause you to sacrifice everything. That person is the only person who made me cry hard. I thought I am strong enough to face the reality but, I am wrong.
Everytime I look at that person, I think I am facing the biggest regret im my life. I try to hide my feelings but I am not good in it. A lot of my friends told me that he is not deserve for my tears. But they just don't understand me. It's very hard for me to accept the fact that it just end up like that. But the most painful for me is when he easily found a new one to replace me. It seems that he got an amnesia and forgot everything. I thought I can easily get over him but as days goes by it grows deeper. I try to ignore his presence but still I can't pretend. Everytime his around, I can't control myself not to give a glimpse to him. I know that I can't back the past but I just hope that atleast we will be friends after all that happened between the two of us.a
How many times I try to smile at him when we cross paths but I can feel his coldness. His actions are telling me that he don't need me or even just a single friendship.
Until now, everytime I see him, I just end up staring at him. Im just trying to ignore and continue mylife without him.
Now, I can say that Im getting used to it. We do have a different lives now. He can do what he want and I can do what I want.
Maybe, our friendship cannot be brought back again. But still I am hoping because friendship really means a lot to me.
I just wanna say "thank you" for making me special even for just a short time.

No comments: